A local Oil and Gas Service Firm is Finding Multiple Training "A" Drivers to haul fresh water to Frac Sites throughout the North West Area of North Dakota.
* Must have Tanker Endorsement.
* Oilfield a Plus however not Required. Business will certainly Train.
* 2 Plus years CDL Experience.
* Will should pass Business's ambient check.
* Must have 2 periods of winter months driving/chaining up Experience.
* NEARLY SPOTLESS MVR without additional then 2 speeding tickets in the last 2 yrs.(Because of Insurance).
* A solid and stable
* Determination to travel as essential and function the called for schedule had to execute task order.
* Need to pass Business's pre-employment drug screening process.
*$25.00 Hourly for Day Shift /$27.00 Hourly for Evening Change.
* Full Medical, Dental and Vision after 90 days.
* Housing to be discussed throughout Job interview.
* FR Coveralls, Hard Hat and Safety Glasses Gave.
To Apply: EMAIL RESUMES WITH 3 ENDORSEMENTS CONSISTING OF TELEPHONE NUMBER (2 supervisors and 1 co-worker) to-- [email got rid of] Please Keep in mind: Referrals will not be called up until authorized by candidate.
**** For inquiries call KIM at- Energy Recruiting Services-
**** E.O.E. / M/F/H / V ****.